- Application for Graduation (online)
(Requires UAF login- use Firefox or other non-Microsoft browsers for best results)
- Application Cancellation
- Change of Major
- Declaration of Minor
- Petition Form - Undergraduate
- Petition Form - Baccalaureate Core
- Replacement diploma
Graduate students please visit the Graduate School's forms web page
- There is a $50 fee associated with each application
- Late applications are accepted up to one month after initial deadline for the spring and fall terms only. There is an additional $30 late fee for late applications.
Graduation application deadlines - 2015/2016
- Fall: Oct. 15, 2015
- Spring: Feb. 15, 2016
- Summer: June 15, 2016
Students must apply by appropriate deadlines and pay associated fees.
Fall 2015 graduation documentation deadlines
**Other offices will post deadlines for the general student populace. However, if you are a student who is currently up for graduation, these are the deadlines to which you must adhere.**
Undergraduate degree/Certificate candidates:
- November 15, 2015
- Applications for Graduation DUE by 11:59pm
- Change of Majors for Spring 2016 graduation applicants DUE by 5pm
- December 23, 2015
- Petitions, Memos, & Advisor Approvals DUE by noon
- All Test Scores (i.e. CLEP, Library Skills Competency, etc.) DUE by 5 p.m.
- Official transcripts from other institutions and any changes that would have an affect on UAF transcripts DUE by 5pm
(Including coursework that you recently completed or are currently enrolled in that has not been transferred to UAF)
- Change of Grade (including Incomplete or Deferred) DUE by 5 p.m.
- Grades DUE by noon (12 p.m.)
Graduate degree candidates:
Please review Graduate School dates and deadlines.
Policies, procedures and information
|Graduation policies:||Diploma information:||Petition types & information:|
Graduation Services does not provide advising.
Please work with your advisor and use DegreeWorks, to determine if you are ready for graduation.
DegreeWorks is UAF's online undergraduate graduation tool and degree audit. It provides information on your undergraduate degree requirements and helps you plan your remaining semesters at UAF. Work closely with your advisor to discuss graduation requirements and course selection.
Questions or discrepancies regarding your remaining degree requirements listed in DegreeWorks should be addressed with your advisor.
Stay on Track
Get it done! Tips and tools to help you graduate on time.
Graduation Services is part of the Office of Admissions and the Registrar:
First Floor, Signer's Hall
NOTE: All questions regarding remaining requirements should be discussed with your academic advisor or your department.