Summer Sessions & Lifelong Learning Welcomes You!
YOU are our number one priority at Summer@UAF
- Get ahead on your degree program. A whole semester can be completed in just 12 weeks!
- Take courses from faculty who are available only during the summer.
- Take courses on campus when it’s at its peak of beauty.
To encourage you to be part of Summer@UAF, we’re offering superacademic and financial aid incentives. Check out our two newest financial assistance options:
- The R.G. & Onnie V. Bouchum/La Shina R. Jones Summer Scholarships provides two $500 scholarships specifically for eligible summer students.
- Check out the Sweet Summer Deal. It’s amazingly simple: undergraduate students who take up to 14 SSLL or eLearning credits will pay for only ten (a whopping 28% savings on tuition). AND to further sweeten the deal, UAF Office of Residence Life is offering a discount to SSD students living in campus housing of $100/credit to a maximum of $400. You do need to apply for this program and meet these requirements: you must be taking over ten SSLL or eLearning undergraduate credits, you need to be in good academic standing (minimum of a 2.0 GPA), and you have to pass all your classes with a “C” (2.0) or better by August 16. It’s an unbeatable deal!
And we continue to offer in-state tuition for ALL students as well as SSLL Tuition Awards for undergraduate students. Don't forget that if you take six summer credits you are eligible to apply for summer employment on campus.
We want to see you on campus this summer!
Student Support Information
To learn about fees, books, parking, etc - follow the link.