Extreme Dodgeball Tournament
Deadline April 18th
Teams of four (4) and Double Elimination!
When: April 19th
Location: Racquetteball Court in the Patty Center
Sign-up on Imleagues.com
Don't Know How To Sign Up For Intramurals?
Here is How!
- Sign up for IM LEAGUES or LOGIN to IM Leagues.
- Click on the University of Alaska Fairbanks button top tool bar.
- Scroll down to view the sport you want to sign up a team for.
- Click on the BLUE FONT word of the sport you want to play in.á
- After clicking on the sport you want to play in, click on the picture of the sport. This will then take you to the league.á
- Click on the GREEN tab that says REGISTER/ SIGN UP.á
- Choose to either CREATE TEAM, JOIN TEAM (If your joining a friends team), or FREE AGENT.
- After submission, you can see the team home page.
- Make sure all information is filled out and payment is received.á
- Once you have done this, please allow some time for your team to be approved, it will show that you are on the "waitlist"
If you have any further question please email Donald Orzech (IM Graduate Assistant) at email@example.com
We have gone to a web-based Intramural system. To participate in the UAF intramural program all participants must register at imleagues.com.á
Please follow the links to register and check us out!
What are "Intramurals"?
- Intramural sports are organized programs that allows faculty, staff and students (and spouses) who areámembers of the SRC to participate in team and individual sport activities.
- Intramurals provides the opportunity for physical activity, fellowship, promotes wellness, and the use of leisure time.
- WHO IS ELIGIBLE: All students, faculty, staff and significant others with a current SRC privilege are eligible to play.
- WHO IS NOT ELIGIBLE: SRC Alumni members, SRC Public members and children dependants of any SRC members.
How much does it cost?
Ice Sports: $26.75 per individual
Field/Court Sports: $7.85 per individual
*Fees must be paid online through imleagues.com before the given deadline or teams will be dropped
**If you are unable to pay online, fees are also accepted at the SRC with an added charge ($27 for ice sports; $8 for all others)
Questions about intramurals?
Contact Grad Assistant In-Charge of Intramural Program: Donnie Orzech - firstname.lastname@example.org