URSA Summer Travel Awards
These awards support undergraduate student travel to present or pursue research or creative projects. Award limit is $2,000.
Application deadline is July 29, 2016
URSA Award Criteria
1. The purpose of the student's proposed project.
2. Explanation of the intellectual merit of the proposed project.
3. Explanation of the proposed project's contribution to a scholarly discipline.
4. The student articulates clear goals and/or expected outcomes of the project.
5. The potential for the proposed project to effect student learning or scholarly development.
6. The faculty mentor's role and/or participation in the project.
7. The written quality of the proposal.
8. The student, through articulate writing and inclusion of detail, makes a compelling case for funding the project.
9. The feasibility of the proposed project.
10. The project budget and justification.