I am an Army brat, so I've lived in South Carolina, Texas, and now here. I finally got to see snow, and have since fallen in love with the cold. Because of the cold and dark, UAF is a tight knit community and the campus really feels like a family. This past summer, the UAF Office of International Programs and Initiatives helped me study abroad in Italy. When I'm not in class, you can find me talking about video games and hiding out in the art department.
- I color parts of my hair every few months.
- I side with the rebels in Star Wars.
- I've been involved with horses since I was 3 years old.
- I always have a book in progress in my bag.
- I am an avid scarf wearer.
- I love playing and talking about video games.
- I studied abroad in Italy this past May.
- I am a cat person in life, but a dog person at heart.
- The year I moved to Alaska I left a 110 degree summer (TX) to a -64 degree winter (AK).
- I got engaged to my high school sweetheart this July.