Home: Anchorage, AK
Major: Biological Sciences
I chose UAF because I wanted to stay in Alaska! It is my home and I will always come back to it. I made the concrete decision to come to UAF when I went on a campus tour in the fall of my junior year of high school. The campus was like a small community and everywhere I went people were not afraid to say hi or start a conversation. It was like a home away from home! I live on campus and am enjoying it every day. It is super convenient. Hiking, fishing, and camping are some summer activities I love to participate in. In the winter I like snowboarding and cross country skiing, snow machining and ice skating. Going to UAF hockey games is another one of my favorite things to do when I'm not in class. I am also involved in Chi Alpha campus ministries. After I graduate from UAF I plan on becoming a Physical Therapist and traveling.
- I have an identical twin sister who also attends UAF.
- I love reading books, especially sci-fi!
- I've traveled across the world to Thailand and Laos.
- I love going to Bluegrass festivals.
- I love dogs and I have two of them!
- I LOVE playing softball
- I am a snowboarder.
- My favorite animal is the Elephant and I got to ride one in Laos!
- I do NOT like bugs. Spiders scare me to death!
- I love watching hockey! my favorite NHL team is the Minnesota Wild!