Homerown: Petersburg, AK
Major: Civil Engineering
Hi! This is my third year at UAF, and I am planning on graduating Fall of 2018. I live here on campus in McIntosh and love every minute of it. I am constantly busy because of the many things campus has to offer. Most of my time is spent either in class, doing homework, working or socializing with friends, so I have a very busy schedule. What I love most about UAF is how close-knit the community is. It is almost impossible to walk around and not see someone that you know.
- Seattle is my favorite place in the country and I hope to live there once I graduate.
- I love Country Music.
- I spend a lot of my free time outdoors hiking, skiing or playing on the water.
- I am a HUGE Seahawks Fan!
- My favorite holiday is Halloween, with Christmas coming in a close second.
- (500) Days of Summer is one of my all time favorite movies.
- I absolutely hate peas, onions, olives and mushrooms.
- I love animals - especially cats.
- I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason.
- Since I have taken so many summer classes, I am on track to graduate a semester early.