ARSC T3D Users' Newsletter 70, January 19, 1996
Meeting on the Optimization of Codes for the CRAY MPP Systems
There will be a meeting on optimizing T3D codes at the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center (PSC), January 24th to 26th. More details can be gotten from the PSC web page at:
- Lattice QCD Simulation Programs on the Cray T3D S.P. Booth, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre, University of Edinburgh
- Parallel AMBER Enhancements and Particle-Mesh Ewald Electrostatics Tom Darden, National Institute of Environmental Health & Safety; Tom Cheatham, UCSF, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry; Mike Crowley, Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- Experience with Early Versions of the HPF Compilers for the T3D Mike Ess, Arctic Regional Supercomputing Center
- Parallel Simulated Annealing on the T3D Carlos Gonzalez, Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- High Performance MPP Codes Nicholas Mark Hazel, The Univ. of Edinburgh, Dept. of Physics & Astronomy
- Design and Implementation of Efficient Bitonic Sorting Algorithms on the T3D Chua-Huang Huang, The Ohio State University / Ohio Supercomputing Center
- Software Package for Simulation of Electromagnetic Fields Tom Cwik, Cinzia Zuffada, and Vahraz Jamnejad, Jet Propulsion Laboratory; Daniel Katz, Cray Research Inc.
- Implementing the Monte Carlo and Sparse Matrix Algorithms Needed for Lattice QCD on the T3D Greg Kilcup, The Ohio State University, Department of Physics
- A Study of Sort Routines on the T3D Kevin Lind, Cray Research, Inc.
- Performance of a Major Oil Reservoir Simulation Olaf Lubeck, LASL, Computing, Information and Communications Department
- AMBER 4.1 for the T3D Ken Merz and James Vincent, Penn State University, Department of Chemistry
- F-- : A Minimalist's View of Parallel Fortran for Shared and Distributed Memory Computers Robert Numrich, Cray Research, Inc.
- The Parallel Finite Element Method Dave O'Neal and R. Reddy, Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- Introduction to the CRAY T3E Peter Rigsbee, Cray Research, Inc.
- Parallel Sequence Analysis Alexander J. Ropelewski, Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- Optimizing the ARPS Model for Execution on MPPs Adwait Sathye, Univ. of Oklahoma, Center for Analysis & Prediction of Storms
- I/O Optimization on the T3D John Urbanic and Ravishankar Subramanya, Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- Mathematical Offsetting Scheme to Improve Alignment and Enhance Performance on MPP Systems David Wong, North Carolina State University, Deptartment of Computer Science
- CHARMM Bill Young, Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
Ed Kornkven ARSC HPC Specialist ph: 907-450-8669 Kate Hedstrom ARSC Oceanographic Specialist ph: 907-450-8678 Arctic Region Supercomputing Center University of Alaska Fairbanks PO Box 756020 Fairbanks AK 99775-6020
Subscribe to (or unsubscribe from) the e-mail edition of the
ARSC HPC Users' Newsletter.
Back issues of the ASCII e-mail edition of the ARSC T3D/T3E/HPC Users' Newsletter are available by request. Please contact the editors.