1. Talk to an Adviser
2. Apply for Admission
Go to Admission Login
- Login or select New User
- Follow the on-screen directions
- Please select Bristol Bay Campus as your campus
- Your application can be saved and returned to at your convenience
- Do not submit more than one application unless you are requesting more than one degree
- Your Social Security Number and Credit Card number will be requested
Have questions or need help, call the campus at (907) 842-5109, or 1-800-478-5109
Send official transcripts from High School and Other Colleges/Universities to:
Office of Admission and the Registrar
PO Box 757480
Fairbanks, AK 99775
3. Apply for Financial Aid
4. Placement Testing
You will need to know your UA Username & Password.
UA Math placement test (ALEKS test)
After testing, contact your advisor and they will help you register for the appropriate classes. Call the Bristol Bay Campus, (907) 842-5109 if you do not know who your advisor is. These test results may be required for some Financial Aid applications.
Congratulations, and Welcome!
Next steps are on the Current Students page.