Payment plans and advance of funding
UAF payment plans will be unavailable 9/14/17 for administrative processing and will be available again on 9/15/2017.
At this time UAOnline plans are only available for UAF degree seeking students and non-degree seeking students (UAA and UAS students, please contact your campus).
Personal payments (including UA College Savings Plan) will apply to the next payment due. Financial Aid that does not pay your student balance in full will apply to all payments evenly.
UAOnline Payment Plan Enrollment Instructions
- Log into UAOnline
- Click on "Student Services and Account Information"
- Click on "Student Account"
- Click on "Account Detail for Term (Semester) / Pay Term Balance"
- Make sure the current term is selected and submit
- Click on the grey "PAY NOW" button above your "201603 Fall Semester Term Detail" after acknowledging the refund policy terms
- You will be directed to the secured TouchNet epay website. If you have multiple accounts select "UAF WEB Payments" from the "My Accounts" drop down list and click on "Select". Click on "Payment Plans" on top page bar.
- Click on the green "Enroll Now" button
- Select the current term and complete remaining payment plan steps
- Make your next payment on the 1st of the next month (unless you scheduled future payments)
Fall 2017 Advance of Funding
The Advance of Funding (PDF) for the fall semester is now available. You may be eligible for an advance on your financial aid for the purchase of textbooks and supplies if you have 100% guaranteed funding that is sufficient to cover both your entire balance AND your funding request. Once approved a $10 fee will be applied to your student account.
The Office of the Bursar will need to verify that you have enough certified financial aid available to cover all your tuition and fees as well as the Advance of Funding. If we cannot verify funds, written verification of funding will be required.
The money from the Advance of Funding will be applied to your PolarExpress Card as Bear Bucks. You will be able to purchase books and necessary supplies at any UAF Bookstore. YOU DO NOT NEED A POLAREXPRESS CARD TO PURCHASE BOOKS ONLINE. At checkout, simply enter your student ID number and the amount will be deducted from your Bear Bucks.
All communication regarding your Advance of Funding loan will be sent to your @alaska.edu email address or preferred email in UAOnline. If you have questions, contact the UAF Office of the Bursar at 907-474-7384, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us in person in 1st Floor Signers' Hall.