Copper Lane Houses
517, 518, 519, 520 Copper Lane
Six homes were built on Copper Lane between 1949 – 1950 to house faculty for the new Geophysical Institute.
In 1977, the United Catholic Campus Ministry, including St. Mark’s University Association and the Catholic Students Association, moved into the house at 517 Copper Lane. The house includes a student gathering place, a counseling office for the resident priest, a small chapel and a full kitchen.
The house at 520 Copper Lane became known as Copper Lane House. Copper Lane House is now home to the Honors Program.
The houses at 518 and 519 Copper Lane are available as housing for faculty or staff.