Harper Building

4280 Geist Road


Harper Building
Photo by Todd Paris, UAF Marketing and Communications

The Harper Building is home to UAFs Interior-Aleutians Campus, which oversees delivery of education to the Aleutian and Pribilof islands and the 54 towns and villages within the Doyon region in Interior Alaska.

Courses offered through the Interior-Aleutions Campus by audio conferencing, Internet and local on-site classes are administered through the educational centers in Fort Yukon, McGrath, Tok and Unalaska.

The building is named after Flora Jane Harper, who in 1935 became the first Athabascan woman and the first Alaska Native woman to graduate from the Alaska Agricultural College and School of Mines.

View location with street view in Google maps

Back to Top