1743 South Chandalar Drive
Built in 1957, Wickersham Hall accommodates 99 senior or graduate students. The three-story complex has four-person suites in addition to single rooms. On Jan. 12, 1958, the hall was dedicated to Judge James A. Wickersham and his second wife, Grace. Both of them made important contributions to the development of the university.
As Alaska's delegate to the U.S. Congress for 14 years, Wickersham was responsible for establishing the Alaska Territorial Legislature, the Alaska Railroad, Mt. McKinley National Park and the Alaska Agricultural College and School of Mines.
Grace Wickersham was a member of the Alaska Agricultural College and School of Mines Board of Trustees from 1933 to 1935 and a member of the University of Alaska Board of Regents from 1935 to 1941.