The Fairbanks Chamber of Commerse is offering a new service to help students and community memebers learn more about Fairbanks businesses. To learn more, visit the Learn Directory.
Student Career Speaker Series
- FREE WEBINARS -
- 2 - Hour Job Search
- 7 Success Secrets Every College Student Needs to Know
- Why Should I Hire YOU?
- From Graduation to Corporation
- Roadmap to Entrepreneurial Success
- The Secret of Getting a Job After College
- Getting to the Top
- ROI Resumes
- Non Stop Networking That Will Change Your Life
- 7 Mistakes That Screw Up Your Job
- Learn the 5 Essentials to Finding Work from the Guy Who Had 50 Jobs in 50 States
- Life after College - Start Preparing Today!
- How to Plan and Live an Extraordinary Life
- How to Find the Work You'll Love
- Turn Your Job Interviews into Job Offers
- You Need an Elevator Pitch
Career Services Mission Statement:
The Department of Career Services assists individuals in identifying and implementing career choices. We provide career counseling, job search and internship advising, and on campus employer recruiting to students, alumni, staff and faculty.
Career Services Core Values
- Identify individual's existing abilities and skills to fulfill career aspirations.
- Discover and utilize additional tools to implement successful career planning.
- Support student success by responding to individuals' concerns and career aspirations.
College To Career Guide
Land a job with H-1B sponsorship fast. Online Database contains thousands of firms in America, in all disciplines, known open, willing, needed to, and actually filed H-1B paperwork with the US Government for sponsoring international professionals. Find your H1 sponsor in H1visajobs.com Online Database today.