The catalog is a complete guide to studying at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. The catalog includes information on admission and graduation requirements, the academic calendar, and program and course listings for certificate, associate, bachelor's, master's and PhD degree students.
The catalog is updated each academic year to reflect changes in academic rules and degree requirements. If you are looking for a different academic year than the one listed above, view our archived catalogs.
Departments and individuals who wish to obtain printed copies of the 2014–2015 catalog may order them from UAF Printing Services (474-7316 or firstname.lastname@example.org) and the CRCD Bookstore (474-7711 or CRCDemail@example.com). Single copies of the academic catalog will cost between $20–25 each, depending in part on the type of binding requested.
The following files are PDFs and require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Front matter: Welcome, Accreditation and Table of Contents (p. 1-3)
- Degrees and Programs at a Glance (p. 4-5)
- Overview (p. 6-20)
- Getting Started (p. 21-43)
- Academics and Regulations (p. 44-51)
- Costs and Financial Aid (p. 52-66)
- Housing and Dining (p. 67-71)
- Services and Resources (p. 72–84)
- Occupational Endorsements (p. 85–92)
- Certificates and Associate Degrees (p. 93–127)
- Bachelor's Degrees (p. 128–198)
- Graduate Degrees (p. 199–246)
- Course Descriptions (p. 247–460)
- Back matter: UAF Administration, Faculty and Emeriti; Fairbanks Campus Map; Index; and Academic Calendar (p. 461–488)
- Entire 2014-2015 catalog (9MB)