College of Rural and Community Development
Community and Technical College
Minimum Requirements for Occupational Endorsement: 15 credits
The bookkeeping technician occupational endorsement provides students with the education and training to qualify for bookkeeper positions in both small and large businesses. The occupational endorsement may be earned in one semester and represents one-half of the credits required for the accounting technician certificate. This program is open to students with a high school diploma or GED. Applicants must be 16 years old to be admitted.
Occupational Endorsement Program
- Complete the following admissions requirement: Be at least 16 years old by the first day of the semester in which you are admitted.
- Complete the general university requirements.
- Complete the occupational endorsement requirements.
- Complete the following:*
ABUS F101--Principles of Accounting I--3 credits
ABUS F141--Payroll Accounting--3 credits
ABUS F201--Principles of Accounting II--3 credits
ABUS F203--Accounting Capstone--3 credits
ABUS F220--QuickBooks Accounting--3 credits
- Minimum credits required--15 credits
* Students must earn a C- grade or better in each course.