Office of Interdisciplinary Programs
Minimum Requirements for Degree: 120 credits
The Bachelor of Technology is an interdisciplinary degree program designed for students who have completed an Associate of Applied Science degree and who desire to enhance their knowledge, analytical abilities and critical thinking skills for upward mobility in the field.
The interdisciplinary studies B.T. degree allows exceptional students to tailor a bachelor's degree program to their unique needs. Information and advising for this degree is through the Office of the Graduate School and Interdisciplinary Programs.
- Complete the general university requirements.
- Complete the B.T. degree requirements.
- Complete the following B.T. degree requirements:
ENGL F314W,O/2--Technical Writing--3 credits
MATH/CS/STAT elective at the F100 level or above--3 credits
- Complete a minimum of 30 credits of interdisciplinary studies approved by an advisory committee of at least three faculty members.*
- Complete an Associate of Applied Science degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Minimum credits required--120 credits
* Students must earn a C- grade or better in each course.
Note: At least 39 credits must be F300 level or above.