The USDA Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service (CREES) team has provided their 2007 review of the UAF Cooperative Extension Service, Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station and UAF's pursuit of the land grant mission. The team's observations and recommendations are provided for your perusal. Thank you for your support.
CSREES Review Materials
- Campus locations
- Organization Charts
III. Unit Plans
- Strategic Plans
- Plan of Work
- UAF Planning Documents
- Other Review Materials
- SNRAS/AFES Forest Sciences SAF Accreditation and Report
- Alaska 4-H Program Review and Retreat Notes
- FY06 Alaska CES Annual Report
- CES Communications' Draft FY07 POW
- Chancellor's Charge to the CES Vision Task Force
- CES Vision Task Force Report
- Statements from former CES Directors
IV. Advisory Groups
- CES Advisory Council By-laws
- CES Advisory Council Materials
- SNRAS/AFES Board of Advisors By-laws (current)
- SNRAS/AFES Board of Advisors By-laws (proposed)
V. Instructional Programs SNRAS/AFES
- UAF Catalog Materials for Natural Resources Management (NRM) and Geography (GEOG)
- Career Opportunities in NRM and GEOG
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities in NRM
- Proposed Geography Degree Programs
(Please note that the above were the catalog descriptions at the time of the review and may not reflect the current UAF catalog.)
- "What's the Difference Between Extension and Engagement?"
- "Renewing the Covenant: Repositioning the University of Alaska Fairbanks"
- "Returning To Our Roots: The Engaged Institution"
- "Renewing the Covenant"