Fee payment (all students): Students are not considered registered until all tuition and fees are paid. Students will be dropped for non-payment or if arrangement have not been made by the posted deadline. (Note: see specific information and dates in the Academic Calendar.)
Tuition and Fees for the Spring 2018 Semester are as follows:
Lower Level: $202 per credit for Tuition; 4% Network Fee; $6 per credit for Facilities Fee
Upper Level: $244 per credit for Tuition; 4% Network Fee; $$6 per credit for Facilities Fee
Graduate Level: $466 per credit for Tuition; 4% Network Fee; $6 per credit for Facilities Fee
Note: e-Learning and Distance Education courses may have different fees. The Network Fee is 4% of tuition or fee in lieu of tuition applied on a course-by-course basis.
Payment Options and Information:
- Pay Online: Pay with Visa or MasterCard or electronic check at https://www.alaska.edu/uaonline/. Be sure to review your account status after payment is confirmed. A link to the UAOnline "Statement and Payment History" page will take you to the site where you can pay with credit card or electronic check.
- Pay by Mail: Mail your full payment to arrive before or by the last day to register and pay fees. Payments made after that will be assessed with late fees.
- Pay In-Person: Pay your tuition and fees at your local campus
- Deferred Payment Plans: You may sign up for payment plans through your UAOnline Account under Student Services. For information on Payment Plans, visit the UAF Office of the Bursar at https://uaf.edu/bursar/for-students/payments/payment-plan/.
- If your tuition and fees, etc. are being paid by a third praty, please have a Payment Authorization Form completed and signed, and submit to the Business Office at your local campus.
- An electronic bill will be generated for you on or about the 15th of each month and sent via email. It is your responsibility to check your e-mail address regularly.
- To view your bills at UAOnline, choose "Student Services & Account Information" form the main menu, then "Student Account," followed by " Statement and Payment History."
Reviewing Your Information at UAOnline:
You may review the following information at UAOnline. The item marked with an asterisk (*) below is your responsibility to update at UAOnline. Inform your local campus of any other changes.
- Name: This is how your name appears on your official records. If your name is listed incorrectly, please inform your local campus.
- *Mailing Address and Phone: Keep your mailing address and phone number updated by making changes at UAOnline.
- Permanent Address and Phone: Make sure this address and phone numbers are correct.
Attendance: You may be dropped if you do not attend the first class and have not received prior approval from your instructor.
Making Changes to Your Schedule: You may contact our local campus regarding changes to your schedule, OR, you may make changes on the web, following the deadlines found in the Academic Calendar.