2017-2018 Meal Plans
Participation in the dining services program is required of all students living in university residence halls, with the exception of graduate students and residents of Sustainable Village.
Meal Plan Details
Meal plans offer savings up to $264 depending on plan selection.
Block Meals are used in Dine 49 for all-you-care-to-eat dinner and exchanged for up to a $7.00 equivalency at most UAF campus dining locations (excluding Subway) from 11:00 a.m. until closing.
Munch Money is used like cash at all dining locations and vending machines on campus.
Freshmen residing on campus must select either Block 105 or Block 75.
- All pricing is per semester.
- The student will automatically be enrolled in the same meal plan in the Spring semester unless UAF Dining Services is notified in writing of a different selection.
- Remaining blocks will expire on the final day of the semester.
- Block equivalency is not redeemable for cash.
- Leftover Munch Money in the Fall semester will be added to the Spring meal plan. However, all unused Munch Money expires at the end of the academic year after May 7, 2018.
- Unused blocks and Munch Money will not be refunded.
- Top Off Plans are available for purchase if funds run low.
Selecting A Meal Plan
There are three ways to request a meal plan:
- Enter your My Housing account through UA Online and complete the dining services form electronically.
- Electronic UAF Dining Services Application - Requires UA login to access
- UAF Dining Services Application & Agreement - Paper form
Please print, sign and return to email@example.com for processing.
Spring 2018 meal plan fees will be applied to your university account on January 1, 2018.
Payment for the Spring dining plan should be made along with your tuition and fees on or before the fee payment deadline, January 29, 2018.
Please note: A default plan will automatically be assigned if an alternate plan is not selected prior to January 4, 2018. The default plan is determined by housing assignment:
- Cutler residents - Block 15
- Wickersham residents - Gold Plan
- All other residents - Block 105