The Office of Disability Services does not offer any scholarships but there are a few offered by the UAF Financial Aid Office . All available scholarships are managed by the UAF Financial Aid Office.
The following scholarships are specifically for individuals with disabilities:
- Eugene and Loretta Rafson Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
For a UAF student with a long term physical disability which affects a major life function.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
Preference given to students in any field of study who have been treated for a serious mental illness.
- Joy Albin Memorial Scholarship
- Ann Denardo Memorial
- Fairbanks Graduate Scholarship
- Fairbanks Rural Campus Scholarship
- Alexis Buskirk Memorial Textbook Scholarship
Must be diagnosed with epilepsy by a qualified medical professional