Travel Funds

Currently, there are no travel funds available through the Office of Faculty Development.  Under the provisions of the new collective bargaining agreement, travel funds provided by UNAC will be distributed through the provost's office.  

For inquiries, you may contact the office of the provost. 907.474.7096.  Please note, however, that the provost will make information available on her website as soon as possible.
Back to Top