Find out about new scholarship opportunites
Join the UAF Scholarship Opportunities Listserv to receive notification of new scholarship opportunities in via email. Sign up now.
Do you know how to order a tax transcript?
The Department of Education recently made changes for ordering a tax transcript. You can now get a transcript by:
- ordering online at irs.gov
- calling 1-800-908-9946
- making a paper request using Form 4506T-EZ (PDF)
- visiting your local IRS office
See the detailed instructions on how to order a tax transcript (PDF).
UAF Merit, Service & Retention scholarships
The Office of Admissions and the Registrar awards a limited number of merit, service and retention-based scholarships each year. To qualify students must meet the criteria below. Priority is given to students who have applied for admission and/or scholarships by February 15. Contact the UAF scholarship coordinator at email@example.com for more information.
Eligibility & award amounts:
How to apply:
- Log into UAOnline.
- Once logged in, choose the Student Services menu.
- Choose Scholarships from the Student Services menu.
- Complete steps 1-5 of the scholarship application.