If you are interested in applying for Federal V.A. Educational Benefits, you must qualify and be admitted to a state-approved degree or certificate program and complete the appropriate paperwork. The UAF Financial Aid Office assists veterans, service members and eligible dependents.

For more information see the UAF Veterans' Services website or contact:

UAF Financial Aid office
101 Eielson Building
907-474-7256 or 888-474-7256

General veterans' information not associated with education should be directed to:

Veteran’s Resource Center
111 Eielson Building
Phil Hokenson , Veteran’s Advocate
907-474-2475 or 907-799-9104

Back to Top