Commuter Student Meal Plans
Meal Plan Details
Block Meals are used in Dine 49 for all-you-care-to-eat dinner and exchanged for up to a $7.00 equivalency at most UAF campus dining locations (excluding Subway) from 11:00 a.m. until closing.
Munch Money is used like cash at all dining locations and vending machines on campus.
Meal Plan Terms:
- All pricing is per semester.
- The student will automatically be enrolled in the same meal plan in the Spring semester, unless UAF Dining Services is notified in writing of a different selection.
- Remaining blocks will expire on the final day of the semester.
- Block equivalency is not redeemable for cash.
- Leftover Munch Money in the Fall semester will be added to the Spring meal plan. However, all unused Munch Money expires at the end of the academic year after May 7, 2018.
- Unused blocks and Munch Money will not be refunded.
Selecting A Meal Plan
There are two ways to request a meal plan:
- Electronic UAF Dining Services Application - Requires UA login to access
- UAF Dining Services Application & Agreement - Paper form
Please print, sign and return to email@example.com for processing.
Fall 2017 meal plan fees will be applied to your university account on July 5, 2017.
Payment for the Fall dining plan should be made along with your tuition and fees on or before the fee payment deadline, September 11, 2017.