Available to faculty and staff who are eligible for employee benefits.
We invite you to enjoy our food and facilities within walking distance from your office. Network with coworkers, meet students, and build community with us!
These meal plans offer the flexibility to choose between an all Munch Money option or a combination of block dinners and Munch Money.
Block Dinners are used in Dine Forty-nine for all-you-care-to-eat dinner and exchanged for up to a $7.00 equivalency at most UAF campus dining locations (excluding Subway) from 4:30 p.m. until closing.
Munch Money is used like cash at all dining locations and vending machines on campus.
Meal plan terms:
- Access your plan using your PolarExpress Card.
- You may use more than one block at a time. Take a colleague to dinner and have the cashier swipe your card twice to take two meals.
- Faculty/Staff plans expire one year from the date of purchase.
- Block equivalency is not redeemable for cash.
- All meal plans are non transferable and non refundable.
- Unused blocks and Munch Money will not be refunded.
Selecting A Faculty/Staff Meal Plan
There are two Payment Options:
- Pay Account in Full - Plan price for the selected meal plan will be applied to your university account. Payment is made via UAOnline or directly with the Office of the Bursar within 5 business days.
- Payroll Deduction - A minimum of $25 is deducted from each paycheck to purchase selected meal plan. The designated amount will be deducted each pay period until the meal plan has been paid in full.
To request a meal plan: