e.Commerce & Credit Card Information
The University of Alaska Fairbanks Office of the Bursar is here to assist departments with any questions they may have regarding credit card handling procedures. Please take a moment to review the information in the following links.
If you have any questions about e.Commerce and/or credit card machines, email Jessica MacCallum of the UAF Office of the Bursar.
Please note that PCI Compliance is not optional. Although immediate compliance may not be possible, documented evidence of the move towards compliance is. Contact the Office of the Bursar if you have any questions.
- Credit Card Authorization Form*
- Credit Card Machine Request Form
- Employee PCI Security Agreement
- UAF e.Commerce or MID Request Form
- TransAction Express User Request Form
* Fax and email are NOT acceptable ways to transmit credit card information. Due to security risks, any confidential information should not be transmitted via fax or email. Please review the University of Alaska PCI Policy link provided above or call the Office of the Bursar if you have further questions.