Post Office™ International Mail
In order to avoid delay, please do the following when preparing international mail:
- All International Mail that weighs over 13 oz requires a customs form. All customs forms must be filled out electronically and printed from the USPS website. All copies of the customs forms must be signed and sent with the mail piece. https://cns.usps.com/cfo/ShippingInformationAction_input
- Separate all international mail from intra-campus and United States mail.
- The name of the country must be included on the bottom line of the address.
- Indicate on the Request for Services slip that international mail is included.
- Insurance is offered for international mail, however, the piece must go Priority Mail International.
- Insured, Registered, Priority Mail International, and Priority Express are the only Special Services available for international mail.