PO Box Assignments
PO Box numbers are assigned by the Office of the Bursar. Rent is $90 for the year; $45 is due at the beginning of both fall and spring semesters (this includes summer rent). Students who attend Summer Sessions classes only (May - August) may rent a box for $30. Rent for your mail box will be collected by the Bursar's Office. A bill will be placed in your mail box as a reminder when rent is due. We accept cash, checks or money orders only (payable to UAF).
Please Pay for your PO Box Rental Through UAOnline or at the Office of the Bursar
Adding fees on your account is easy through UAOnline!
- Log into UAOnline (https://uaonline.alaska.edu/)
- Click on the "Student Services & Account Information" tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Student Account" link.
- Select "Account Detail for Term (Semester) / Pay Term Balance".
- Select the term in which you would like to add fees.
- Listed in blue are the available fees you can add to your account. Select appropriately.
- When you return to the Account Details Screen you will see the changes.
Questions or problems?
For payment options contact the UAF Office of the Bursar at
474-7384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For mail delivery questions or PO Box information contact the UAF Post Office at
474-7215 or email email@example.com
How to get a PO Box when you are a student living off campus:
As space is available, students living off campus may rent boxes at the student rate. Larger boxes are available for students or departments at a higher rate.
Mail Box Rental Forms: