The UAF Mail Services Center no longer offers bulk mail services. For bulk mail outsourcing information contact:
- Advanced Printing (Mike) 451-1111
- Graphic North (Wayne) 452-1907
- Quick Mail (Shelia) 452-6179
If bulk mail training is desired, contact Mail Services to set up a training course with the Federal Post Office™. If time and staffing allows, UAF Mail Services offers bulk mail transport in the following cases:
- If a department completes a bulk mailing, UAF Mail Services will transport the mailing to the Bulk Mail Station (located at the Airport Post Office).
- UAF Mail Services will transport an unprocessed bulk mailing to Advanced Printing, Graphic North or Quick Mail.
Note: The outsourcing businesses will also courier unprocessed bulk mailings for a fee.