The Honors Program is proud to feature a brand new HP DesignJet T2300ps poster printer!
If you would like to print a poster here is the basic breakdown:
- Posters are $7 per sq. ft. with a minimum charge of $84 (Standard poster size 36" x 48")
- You must fill out the Poster Printing Request Form.
- The maximum width is 44 inches.
- We require a 5 business day advance notice. For example if you need the poster Friday, have the file to us by Monday.
- Have the file formatted in JPEG or Adobe PDF.
- Have the poster correctly sized in the dimensions you want. We do not format anything sent.
- Poster pick up time is Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
- You can email your file to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off a USB drive to Kerrie or Nycolett at the Honors House, 520 Copper Ln. (behind Chapman).
- You are responsible for editing. Any reprints due to your error will incur additional costs.
- Color saturation will cost extra (i.e. poster background is one color requiring copious amounts of ink).
- If there are any extra cost as determined by the Honors Staff, we will inform you prior to printing.