Audio Guide & Alaska App
UA Museum of the North Audio Guide - Hear wildlife calls, Alaska Native languages, historic footage, and more. Select from 76 segments that complement the material on display. Available for $4 at the admission desk.
Alaska App - The museum's audio tour comes alive with our new app. Download The Alaska App and take the UA Museum of the North with you everywhere - For Free.
Featuring additional materials and photos on the website, the app encourages interactivity with chances to share your experience and get in touch with us after you've gone.Plan Your Trip
- Guides:The best Alaskan hotels, cruises, tours, attractions, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife, plus tips on when to visit and where to go.
- Videos:120 custom videos of Alaska's best tours and destinations.
- Expert Advice:How to take great Alaska photos, and much more.
- Itineraries: Request free itinerary recommendations from local Alaska experts.
- Audio Guides:Park rangers, and wilderness guides tell you about their favorite places.
- Hot Spots:The best museums, glaciers, trails, scenic viewpoints, and wildlife-viewing spots.
- Cabins, RV Parks, Campgrounds:See photos, sort by amenities, and make reservations.
- Best Restaurants:Search 1,500 dining and nightlife spots by cuisine, price, and more.
Dramatic architecture and distinctive exhibit galleries make the University of Alaska Museum of the North an extraordinary destination.
Plan a minimum of three hours to explore the museum's five exhibit galleries, with additional time to find the perfect gift in the Museum Store and to take in one of our 30-minute summer auditorium shows.