Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and/or Questioning (LGBTQ)
Our goal is to ensure UAF’s campuses are safe, inclusive and welcoming environments free from discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, national origin, citizenship, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. UAF has a diverse community of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT), and allied students, staff, and faculty.
Campus and Fairbanks community resources
- Locations of UAF gender-inclusive restrooms and showers on Google Maps
- Nanook Diversity and Action Council
- Gender and Sexuality Alliance UAF student organization
- LGBTQ organizations and services in Fairbanks
- Fairbanks Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays