Current Degree Seeking Students (F-1)
- Getting your Social Security Number
- Final Semester Request for Reduced Course Load: Graduate / Undergraduate
- Program Completion Policy
- OPT (Off Campus Employment-Optional Practical Training)
Frequently Asked Questions
OPT Update Form
- OPT 24-month Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) extension
- Off Campus Employment-Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- F-1 I-20 Extension Procedures
- Travel guidelines - leaving the U.S.
- Tax Year Information and Forms
UAF has a mandatory health insurance plan for international students in F-1 and J-1 status. The charge will be automatically added to your student account each semester. If you wish to have the charge removed, you will need to submit the health insurance waiver form with documentation of health insurance coverage. See the Health Care and Insurance section of the Handbook for specific information.
Additional UAF IPI Forms are available here: