UAF Police Building Access Request Form
Starting July 1st 2016, unlock services are limited to Police Officer availability. You may submit a request to the UAF Police Department via our on-line request form.
- Requests must be received a minimum of five (5) normal business days prior to the requested time of service.
- Service request approval confirmation is the responsibility of the requesting department. Submission of request does not mean automatic fulfillment of request as we have limited staff.
- Submission of after-hour work or access needs of students, instructors or staff should follow the same protocol with authorization lists submitted via the on-line request form.
- This is only to authorize students or staff to be in the building or room. It does not automatically mean the area will be unlocked.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at 474-7721 for information.