Awards and Recognition at UAF
- Nominations For Commencement 2019 Deadline- January 31, 2019
- Nominations for Commencement 2020 Deadline- January 30, 2019
- Nominations Deadline- January 31, 2019
*The review period is set according to when UNAC has historically submitted funds for awards. If awarded for Fall 2017 it will most likely be in the form of a reimbursement.
- Fall 2017 Deadline - November 30, 2017
- Spring 2018 Deadline - December 18, 2017
- Summer 2018 Deadline - February 19, 2018
- Deadline for Proposals - January 15, 2018
The University of Alaska Fairbanks is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and educational institution. UAF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, physical or mental disability, status as a protected veteran, marital status, changes in marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, parenthood, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation or belief, genetic information, or other legally protected status. The University's commitment to nondiscrimination, including against sex discrimination, applies to students, employees, and applicants for admission and employment. Contact information, applicable laws, and complaint procedures are included on UA's statement of nondiscrimination available at www.alaska.edu/titleIXcompliance/nondiscrimination.