The Department of Residence Life provides options as diverse as our student body.
The cost of University Housing can vary depending on where you live, your class standing, and the type of room and building you choose to live in. UAF offers a wide variety of residence hall style and apartment style options. Housing charges include the cost of the student’s unit as well as all utilities, local phone service, high speed internet and in some cases, cable TV.
QUESTIONS? Contact the Office of the Bursar
|UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT HOUSING RATES|
2013-2014 PER SEMESTER BY HALL
|BARTLETT, LATHROP, MCINTOSH, MOORE*, NERLAND, STEVENS, SKARLAND* AND WICKERSHAM||$1,865||$2,325||$2,790|
|CUTLER APARTMENT COMPLEX||$2,130||$2,560||$3,100|
* EDGE FESHMAN HALLS
** MONTHLY PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE PLEASE CONTACT RESIDENCE LIFE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Web: Log onto UAOnline to pay with your Visa, Mastercard, Debit card, or checking account.
- By Mail: Send payments clearly marked to ensure it is credited to the proper student account to: UAF Office of the Bursar // PO Box 757640, Fairbanks, AK 99775-7640
- By Phone: We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Debit card payments over the phone during business hours. To make a payment on your account, call (907) 474-7384.
- In Person: If you would like to make a payment in person, please come to the UAF Office of the Bursar located on the first floor of Signers' Hall between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Wire Transfer: If you would like to pay by wire, please contact the Office of the Bursar for our banking information (907) 474-7384. Please ensure the financial institution references the student name and ID number so that we may identify what account we need to apply the payment to. Please allow at least 2 weeks for the wire transfers to post to your student account.
- *Please note that a $30 charge and a hold will be placed on your account for returned checks. This will prevent you from registering, viewing grades, receiving transcripts, and graduation activity.