- Course and program requests received by the Faculty Senate office by October 4, 2013 will be effective for the 2014-2015 academic year and to be listed in the printed catalog.
- CRCD Curriculum Review Deadline for Fall 2013 is due Friday, September 20, 2013.
- Please submit curriculum materials electronically to Dorene Bunch at email@example.com.
- Due to Faculty Senate Friday, October 4, 2013.
- New courses will be accepted up to Feburary 21, 2014. However, it is likely they will be accepted up to March 3rd at the Registrar's Office.
Trial Course deadlines
- September 20, 2013 is the submission deadline for trial courses that will be offered in Spring 2014.
- January 17, 2014 is the submission deadline for trial courses that will be offered in Fall 2014.
CRCD Departments, Programs & Faculty
- CRCD Departments, Programs and Faculty Listings - updated 9/18/13
- CRCD Departments - Faculty Roles and Responsibilities - updated 5/24/2011
- CRCD Academic Programs and Service Delivery Chart - updated 6/26/2012
Course and Instructor Approval Forms & Manual
- Online CRCD Course and Instructor Approval
- Occupational Endorsements should be submitted online also
- Please note that if you do not have access to submit internal CRCD courses, please email Dorene Bunch at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting access.
To submit external CRCD courses online:
- CRCD Instructor Approval Request form - pdf - doc - updated 12/19/13
- CRCD Special Topics Request form - pdf - doc updated 5/14/2012
Curriculum Format Forms and Academic Deadlines
- Special Topics (-93) Format 1A
- Summer Sessions Special Topics (-95) Format 1B
- Non-Thesis/Research (-98) or Thesis/Dissertation (-99) Format 1C
- Trial Course (-94) Format 1
- New Course Format 1
- Minor Course Change Format 2A
- Course Compression Format 2B
- Major Course Change Format 2
- Drop Course Format 2
- Occupational Endorsement Format 3A
- New Minor Format 3B
- New Program Request Format 3 and related required forms
- Program Deletion Format 4
- Program Change Format 5
- Core Designators - Format 6, 7, and 8