Student Success is our priority! You can find information here for registering for classes, course schedules by campus and delivery mode, and other useful information.
CRCD gives particular attention to the needs of permanent residents and students in non-traditional settings who seek skills and degrees suited to the rural economy and the well-being of rural communities. The college offers a wide range of academic and programmatic options that respond to the changing conditions of Alaska.
Any questions? Please call us at 1-866-478-2721 (within Alaska), or 907-474-7143. We're here to help you succeed!
Looking for an Advisor?
Click here to contact your LOCAL ADVISOR (updated 8/5/13)
Your local advisor can help with pre-admission advising, academic assessment and placement testing, financial aid information, applications, registration and assistance with choosing a major.
Family Educational Right and Privacy Act
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) deals specifically with the education records of students, affording them certain rights with respect to those records. For more information about your rights as a student please click the above link.
FERPA Release - This form allows parents, guardians, spouses, tribal council and agencies access to your education records.
Withhold or Release Directory Information - This form releases certain information about you as a student. It also allows University staff and faculty to talk to you about your records via phone or e-mail. For more information about (click here) Electing FERPA Confidentiality and how it affects your communication with the University Staff and Faculty.
FERPA Training for Faculty, Staff, Employees, and Student Employees:
Go to UAOnline and log in with your AuthServ credentials, click on the Training link at the bottom of the page.
Having difficulty registering your classes?
Please contact your local Campus Registrars & Bookstore Personnel for assistance.
My UAOnline PIN doesn't work. Help!
If you forget your PIN, or need your PIN reset:
- At UAOnline, enter your student ID number under "Login to Secured Area." Select "Forgot PIN."
- If you were not able to reset your PIN using the "Forgot PIN" question, do one of the following:
- Bring a picture ID to the Office of Admissions and the Registrar to request a PIN reset.
- Email a scanned copy of your picture ID and request to reset PIN to email@example.com. The request must be sent from your @alaska.edu email account and should indicate 'PIN Reset' in the subject line. You will be contacted by email once reset.
- Contact the Office of Admissions and the Registrar at 474-7500 to request a PIN reset. You will be asked a series of security questions before we are able to reset your PIN.
A directory or confidentiality hold on your records will require you to present a picture ID at a local campus to have your PIN reset.