Rural Student Services has been helping rural students get through college since 1969. Our mission is to respond to student needs by providing quality services to Native and rural students who expend positive effort in the pursuit of higher education and its opportunities. Our comprehensive approach is unique in recognizing students' efforts to develop and maintain academic and personal balance as they contribute to the cultural richness of the University of Alaska Fairbanks and beyond.
If you would like to show your support for our mission, please consider donating! Any funds we are able to raise will go toward scholarships to UAF students and/or program support for our department.
Here's how you can contribute:
- Online make a credit card gift at https://uaf.edu/giving. Be sure to specify that you would like to make a donation to the McHenry Family Scholarship & Program for RSS
- Call 907-474-2619 or 1-800-823-4438 to make a credit card gift by phone.
- Make a gift by mailing a check to:
- UA Foundation
P.O. Box 755080
Fairbanks, AK 99775
- In the memo line, specify “fund name &/or number”
(#80217 McHenry Family Scholarship & Program for RSS)
- UA Foundation
- By payroll deduction for UAF employees, print and fill out the staff contribution form (PDF) ·
- By wire transfer - Gifts can be transferred via domestic or international wire transfer. Electronically transferred funds should be payable in U.S. dollars. Please notify our office in advance of your intent to wire funds. For instructions or for other questions, please contact the UAF Development office at 907-474-2619 or email@example.com.
We and our students thank you!