The Campus Safety and Preparedness page provides emergency response information related to emergency conditions that may develop from man-made or natural emergency situations, including fires, hazardous spills, flooding, earthquake, weather storms, explosions, or acts of terrorism.
GOALS of Emergency Preparedness:
- Ensure the safety and security of the faculty, staff, students and visitors.
- Minimize disruption of the academic program.
- Minimize university losses.
- Maintain university operations and essential services.
- Assist the community in disaster recovery.