Faculty and Researchers
- All employees must take the required safety training
- All Student Employees must take all required safety training
- Additional Training dependent upon activities. Contact EHSRM for further help or take the Workplace Assessment Training Questionnaire. Visit our training page for more options
Minors (under 18 years of age)
- Minor Waiver Form
- Contact Risk Management 472-6164
- Required Training
- Background checks are required if you are an authorized adult - see policy for definition
Travel (RM Travel and Driving Site)
Employees traveling internationally have access to AIG's pretravel planning assistance. Here you have access to immunizations, legal services, medical assistance and evacuation and repatriation information. Go to: AIG to see what coverage and assistance you have available to you.
- Government Travel Advisory Link
- STEP (The U.S. Department of State: Smart Travel Enrollment Program)
- Foreign Travel
- Travel page for more info
Insurance (RM Insurance Coverage)
Volunteers (18 years and older)
- Guidelines for Departments Using Volunteer Services
- Information for volunteers
- Volunteer Qualification Checklist
- Volunteer page for more information
Family/Friend Accompaniment Form
This form must be filled out and kept on file at the department, when friends or family are travelling with a UAF employee.
- Minors in Labs
- Chemical Inventory
- Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Are you doing field research? More information just for you.
Accident Injury Reporting
It is a requirement to report all accident and injuries. You can find information as to how to report, who should report and when they should report here.