1.) Please complete all fields with your personal information.
2.) Complete each question by selecting the most correct answer. A score of 100% is required for passing.
3.) When complete, please click “Submit to EHSRM” button.
Department PO Box Number:
Employee or Student Identification Number:
1. A Chemical Hygiene Plan is:
2. The Principal Investigator is responsible for ensuring that personal protective equipment is available, in working order, and that employees have been trained in its use.
3. Laboratory employees are responsible for all of the following, except:
4. Laboratory personnel need to be trained:
5. Steve wants to do a project involving recombinant DNA. Steve should:
6. Standard Operating Procedures include specific information about the type of gloves to be used during the procedure.
7. Susan notices that she always feels dizzy after conducting a lab procedure involving solvents.
8. When vacating a lab, responsibility for ensuring that the lab is cleaned out rests with:
This Site is Mobile Web Ready