Upon application, students with a GPA between 4.0 and 2.75, without a Bachelor of Emergency Management (BEM) degree from UAF, will be required to submit results of the Watson-Glaser exam.
Students with a UAF BEM degree and a GPA between 3.25 and 2.75 will be required to submit results of the Watson-Glaser exam.
Any student with a GPA lower than 2.75 will be required submit results of the GRE or GMAT.
You should apply three to four months before the semester in which you plan to enroll. At the latest, your application for graduate admission with all supporting documentation, transcripts, and test scores should be received six weeks prior to beginning classes.
- Schedule an advising appointment:
Amber Lammers, HSEM Coordinator
UAF School of Management
208A Bunnell Building
Phone: (907) 474-MSDM
Fax: (907) 474-5219
- Apply for Admission
- Enter UAFHSEMFEEWAIVER at the point of payment and your application fee of $75 will be waived
- Gather your Transcripts
*Transcripts for all institutions must be submitted to receive full credit
- To ensure you’re paying in-state tuition, complete a Resident Tuition Form
- Apply for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Research and apply for a scholarship
- If applicable, complete the Veteran’s Online Application (VONAPP)
- If applicable, complete the VA Certification Request Form
Submit information to the Financial Aid Office (address found on Certification Request Form)
- Register for Classes