Who Is Eligible?
Do you meet any of these criteria?
neither parent/guardian has earned a baccalaureate degree
Low income guidelines for Alaska per size of family.
Effective January 2017.
|Family Size||Taxable Income|
|Add $7,845 for each additional member.|
Documented physical or learning disabilityexamples may be:
- You have an IEP from high school
- You are eligible for Vocational Rehab support
- You have a disability rating from the military
- You already work with Disability Services at UAF
- You are under the care of a mental health provider
If you answered YES to any of these, you qualify for SSS!
You must also be enrolled in at least six credit hours of academic study and in a Bachelor's degree program.