Glad you'll be taking classes at UAF this summer.
Below are the steps to follow for registration:
- Choose your summer courses from the class schedule at UAOnline or the listings on this page.
- Register for your courses in your student account at UAOnline.
- No advisor signatures are required to register for summer courses but you are always welcome to talk with an advisor at the UAF Academic Advising Center.
- Textbooks can be ordered online from the UAF Bookstore or purchased in person at the store in Constitution Hall beginning in April.
- Attend class beginning the FIRST day of instruction. Summer courses are very compressed and consistent attendance is critical for success. Some courses require students to attend the first day of class or they will be dropped from the course.
- Payment of Tuition and Fees for ALL summer courses that you are currently registered for is due within the payment period for your FIRST scheduled class. See the Dates and Deadlines chart.
- Investigate the Student Support options in place to help you succeed at UAF.
Have questions? Talk to the friendly Summer Sessions staff in 216 Eielson, email email@example.com or call 907-474-7021.
We look forward to seeing you on campus this summer!
Come Back for the Summer
Want to return to UAF to take summer classes and get financial assistance to offset the cost of your flights? Apply for the Come Back for Summer program.
Students approved for the Come Back for Summer program will enroll in at least six Summer Sessions credits and receive up to $400 to offset the cost of plane fare back to Fairbanks. Spend a minimum of six weeks studying at UAF and, since most classes meet only four days a week, you will have three-day weekends to enjoy Fairbanks in all its summer glory.
HOW IT WORKS - It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4.
- Complete an online application
- Choose from over 100 different courses
- Enroll in a minimum of six Come Back for Summer eligible UAF Summer Sessions credits
- UAF Summer Sessions provides you with a credit to your student account of up to $400.*
* Students must pay for, complete, and receive a minimum grade of a 'C' in each course taken. Students who do not pass all their courses with a C or better are required to repay the amount of the award received.