Outstanding Staff Council Achievement Award
|2004||Liam Forbes||2007||Katrina Paul|
|2004||Angela Linn||2008||Holly Royce|
|2005||Barbara Oleson||2009||Brad Havel|
|2005||Gary Newman||2010||Ashley Munrol|
|2006||Leah Swasey||2011||Juella Sparks|
|2006||Pam Twitchell||2012||Walker Wheeler|
|2007||Jackie Alleyne-McCants||2013||Brad Krick|
- The Outstanding Staff Council Achievement Award annually recognizes University of Alaska Fairbanks Staff Council (UAFSC) representatives, alternates, and other staff governance participants for significant contributions towards the Council's mission.
- This annual award recognizes outstanding contributions to staff governance activities for work contributions made during the closing academic year (2012-2013).
- Original Motion to Create Outstanding Staff Council Achievement Awards Program - May 16, 2003 (PDF)
- All UAF Staff Council (UAFSC), representatives, alternates, and other participants in UAF Staff Council committees are eligible for recognition.
- Staff Council officers are not eligible for this award.
- The winner of the award will receive a plaque.
- The winner will be announced no later than the June 2012 Staff Council meeting.
- The award committee will consist of the Staff Council President, Vice-President, a member selected by the UAF Provost, and at least one additional staff member.
UAF Staff Council Office
314 Signers' Hall
PO Box 757500
Fairbanks, AK 99775