Disability Compensation

Filing for disability compensation, pension, and other VA benefits

Having an accredited service officer on campus gives the student-veterans unprecedented access to VA benefits.  Walter E. Crary is a VSO (Veterans Service Officer)  for the Vietnam Veterans of America and can help all veterans file for disability compensation, non-service connected pension, VA health care, educational benefits; address a number of other military and veteran concerns. He can also assist dependents with navigating the VA systems and is available for rural travel to assist veterans in remote Alaskan villages. 

Please stop by the Veterans Resource Center in Eielson 111, call (907) 474-2475, fax (907) 474-2728,or email Walter to schedule an appointment or learn more about your VA benefits. Thank you for your service!

UAF Veterans Advocate Walter Crary assists veteran Jeffrey A. Christian on Veterans medical & educational benefits paperwork at the Veterans Resource Office located in room 111 Eielson Bldg.
Back to Top