MGIB Enrollment Verification
Students using Chapter 30 must verify attendance monthly by phone or Internet
Chapter 30, Chapter 1606 and 1607 benefits, users must verify their enrollment with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs beginning the last day of every month before receiving their benefit checks.
There are two ways of verifying your enrollment:
- Telephone - Interactive Voice Response (IVR): Dial 1-877-823-2378 and follow
- Internet - Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE).
Please note: The Internet is the recommended method.
Self verification information (PDF)
These convenient systems benefit you in several ways:
- 24 hour a day automated service.
- Your education benefit check is issued faster.
- You are able to certify beginning the last day of the month.
Please note: These new automated systems replace the mail-in Student Verification of Enrollment used in the past.