Hey everybody! I am currently working on my fourth, and hopefully final, year here at UAF. My many memories of time spent at UAF include late-night rehearsals in the theater on campus, open-mic nights and poetry slams with my friends, having a Thanksgiving feast with strangers at the art department, and attending all of our Nanook Traditions events. I spend a lot of my time on campus; however, my time is also spent in North Pole, where my family lives, and catching up with friends outside of school. It has been a great experience to learn here. If you have any questions or just want to say hi, I'm always up to meeting new people!
- I've road tripped from Arizona to Alaska at least 6 times.
- My favorite food has got to be burritos; I'm always down for a burrito.
- My siblings and parents all have black hair, I am the only one with red hair in my family.
- Last semester I got to study in New York!
- Naps have become a lifesaver for me. I can nap just about anywhere.
- I've traveled across the US many times since my father is in the military.
- I feel like the sky is underrated; we have so many beautiful evenings here.
- My sisters and I are really into alien and dinosaur movies; we feel there aren't enough good ones out there.
- Doodling is one of my favorite pastimes.
- Though I live in Alaska, I love the sun. I'd pick heat over cold any day.